A part of me.

If you would not be forgotten as soon as you’re gone, dead and rotten, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Coolest Sweater...

I need a sweater for this the fall / winter season. to express my different OUTSTANDING fashion sense.
I'm obsessed with looking fresh and also concerned with being warm.

FOLK

Fresh.. Pink and Navy Blue.






I would wear something different on the inside.





I would get a decent pair of pants to go with this.





Sweater gear. I believe if you are a man and you rock the pink and you are sure about your masculinity then alright.
I may procure the contents of this sweater.



THIS SWEATER IS ABSOLUTE DOPENESS!!!






WOW!!! Awesomeness!!!
























Another sweater on my wish list from FOLK.


 Dashing Grey.....






Yes I believe this Fall and Winter I will be one of the freshest.

No comments:

Post a Comment