A part of me.

If you would not be forgotten as soon as you’re gone, dead and rotten, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Deep Foundation Encounter....

I had the pleasure of being interviewed yesterday by a group of rappers and producers that call themselves DEEP FOUNDATION.
They filmed and recorded my interview to be added to a documentary for their upcoming mixtape.
The mixtape addresses topics like the economy and how it affected them and the community around them.
I was posed with very intelligent questions, like what made me become a film major in college? How has the economy affected me? As an international student how am i affected by the economy? How can I give back to my country? Who are my favorite hip hop artist? What genre of music do i like?

I enjoyed the interview and it gave me a chance to meet new artist on the scene.


They blessed me with a sticker for my suitcase and my laptop. HOW DOPE is that?
good luck guys. Hope to make it  to that release party.

No comments:

Post a Comment