A part of me.

If you would not be forgotten as soon as you’re gone, dead and rotten, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Family....

Look at me in my Bill Cosby sweater.
This is my family my beautiful soon to be wife Sasha.
My Charming son Sorïon.
Christmas holidays are the best.
Remember when you were a kid and your parents said THERE WILL BE NO OPENINGS OF PRESENTS NO PEEKING Till Christmas morning, Well when you start your own family you can bend the rules.
I allow one present of your choice to be opened on Christmas Eve then straight to bed. 
You get to finish up Christmas morning.... ahhh yeah i know i'm a swell Dad and husband.
Mind you i made up this rule when it was just my girl and I.



I wonder what our Christmas cards will be this year.
I have my eye on a couple sweaters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment