A part of me.

If you would not be forgotten as soon as you’re gone, dead and rotten, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin

Sunday, September 26, 2010

.. My mother came to visit

Visiting New York to do some shopping for her son's wedding preparation, Beverly Best landed herself a tour of Queens College.

Abruptly After my Spanish class I took My mom on a tour of the Campus. Nobody ever believes that something this beautiful exists in the city so many trees and a diverse set of people the lack of smog in this particular area and the smiles allow the suns rays to inhabit this section of New York.


We took pictures and then we proceeded to see the city to get more props for the wedding.
I took some photos of what seemed to matter to me most on our escapade.

We got off the E train and got out on spring street and walked through Chinatown. The back streets were filled with tents of goodies.

So much people, So much food.







My mom had a cup of ice cream, I had a Chocolate Cannoli.
I loved this day.









We kept walking and we found ourselves looking at Jade Ornaments.
We took an unbelievably long time there.






































It's Grub time, I mean we didn't go to a 4 star restaurant we were on the go and needed something to munch on that instant.


We had Hot Dogs. Yeah! Yeah!! I know The Bush Administration Blah Blah!! we were Hungry.
So Mom had hers with no mustard and i had everything but the kitchen sink on my Hot Dog, I figured if i'm gonna have a hotdog might as well go all the way.


I had a lot of fun, and more Food than usual. See you later Mom. 

Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment